Peter Li& Company was founded by Peter Li in 1993, after legal practice inVancouver’s downtown and Chinatown districts. He quickly discovered that manyof his clients’ expectations of legal service and of the lawyers who deliverthem match his practice.
Our firmquickly adopted Mr. Li’s philosophy and personal belief in meeting the broadand varied needs of our clients. As such, we are very proud to provide holisticsolutions to our clients’ legal needs, and not simply discrete legal services. Wehave attended to our clients’ needs with this primary consideration in mindalong with prompt, reasonably priced and professional service. For over 25years, our clients have come to know us for our dedication, care and workethic. As a result, our clients and peers alike recognize us from inside andoutside the province of British Columbia, including, without limitation, HongKong, Beijing, Guangzhou, Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary. We haveestablished connections with reputable law firms in Toronto and Hong Kong formutual referral of clients, as well as for directly retaining each other forlegal services in different jurisdictions.
Peter Si Kun Li, B.A., B.S.W., M. Div., J.D.
Mr. Li hasbeen practicing law since 1991. Ever grateful for the opportunities, he has hadthe pleasure of being deeply involved with the community for over 25 years,including:
- Continuouslyanswering legal questions and explaining various legal issues on FairchildRadio AM1470 since 1995. Radio segments are currently on air the first Wednesdays of each month, from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.;
- Contributingto publicly accessible webcasts on a series of legal topics for publiceducation;
- Guestspeaking on different legal topics on various Fairchild TV programs;
- Writinglegal articles for newspapers, magazines and other community publications;Speakingat legal seminars for various organizations and school boards, such as servingas an honorary speaker in law classes hosted by the People’s Law School and inlegal seminars hosted by Chinese Christian Mission (CCM) Centre, both for over10 years;
· Actingas a supervising lawyer for the Law Students’ Legal Advice Program (Universityof British Columbia) legal clinics; and
· Actingas a legal advisor for various organizations, including the ChineseInternational Missions (Canada), The Media Evangelism Association, CulturalRegeneration Research Society, CRRS (Worldwide) Foundation, Chinese ChristianSocial Concern Fellowship, Christian Communications (Canada), CCHC (Canada)Herald Monthly, Canadian Chinese School of Theology, Chinese UniversitiesAlumni Association of Vancouver, Canada, Global Women Federation of Commerce ofCanada and Raimondi Alumni (B.C.) Association.
We are verythankful to our clients’ support over the years such that our firm may giveback to the community with complimentary legal seminars, support to charitablecauses and organizations, and community outreach. With a team of approximately10 highly trained lawyers, paralegals and legal assistants, we are ready tomeet your legal needs.